Find your perfect fit
How to determine my ring size?
Your ring should sit comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. Before you get started, make sure you measure the finger, or an existing ring, that fits the finger you would like to wear your new ring!
Measure an existing ring
01. SELECT an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
02. MEASURE the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
03. USE the chart below to discover your ring size.
Measure your finger
01. CUT a strip of paper about 8" long and about 0.5" wide.
02. WRAP the paper strip around the widest part of the finger your ring would sit on. The widest part of your finger may be at the joint. Don't worry; your ring won't actually sit there!
03. MARK the spot on the paper where the strip forms a complete circle and begins to overlap.
04. MEASURE from the edge of your paper up to the spot you just marked with a ruler. Measure up to the nearest millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
05. CONSULT the chart to determine your ring size, using the length you just calculated.
FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
International Ring Size Chart
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||United States & Canada||UK, Europe, Australia||China, Singapore, Japan||Hong Kong||Switzerland|
|51.9||16.5||6||L 1/2||11||13||12 3/4|
|54.4||17.3||7||N 1/2||14||16||15 1/4|
|55.7||17.7||7.5||O 1/2||15||17||16 1/2|
|57||18.1||8||P 1/2||16||17 3/4|
|63.4||20.2||10.5||U 1/2||22||24||22 3/4|
|67.2||21.4||12||X 1/2||25||27.75||27 1/2|
How to determine my wrist size?
When it comes to wearing Larimar accessories, you don't want to go wrong. After all, you wear Larimar to add to your overall look, not diminish it.
Larimar cuff bracelets offer ample room for adjustment. Your skin shouldn't get clutched between its ends. Also, it shouldn't roll all over the arm just a little below your wrist bone; that's it. As to Larimar chain bracelets, you should be able to fit in or slip two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and the skin.
Measure your wristband
01. CUT a strip of paper about 10" long and about 1" wide.
02. WRAP the paper around your wrist.
03. MARK the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself and remove the string from your wrist.
04. MEASURE in inches from the edge of your paper up to the spot you just marked with a ruler.
05. YOUR SIZE is the measurement in inches (i.e., a measure of 7.5" means you should order a size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Tips & Tricks
✔ When measuring for Larimar chain bracelets, make sure to leave enough room that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
✔ Measure your ring finger at the end of the day when they're at their largest.